- Labour Process in the Informal Sector: A Handloom Industry in Nadia District, in Economic and Political Weekly,Vol.36,No.52,December29,2001(with Ratan Khasnabis)
- Banking Sector Reforms: A Neglect of Rural and Informal Sector, in the Bulletin of Commerce Alumni Association , Vol.3,Issue1,Calcutta University,2003.
- Mode of Production in Handloom Industry: A Case Study of Nadia District in West Bengal,in Business Studies, Vol.25, Calcutta University, 2002-2004.
- Capital Accumulation in the Informal Sector: A Study of Handloom Industry in Nadia District,in IASSI QUARTERLY, Vol.25, Jan-March,2007.
- Marx and Smith on Alienation of Labour,in Teachers’ Journal,2007-2008,Nabadwip Vidyasagar College.
- Project Appraisal, Environmental Accounting and Sustainable Development, in Environment and Sustainable Development in India, R,K,Sen,at. Al.,(ed.),Deep &Deep Publications,New Delhi,2010.(with Anup Kumar Saha ).
- Green Accounting, in Sustainable Development and the Role of Government, K. PAL(ed.), Nath Publishing,Kolkata,2010.
- Sustainable Development and an Outline of Environmental Accounting, in The Management Accountant,ICAI,October,2011.
- A Note on GST, in Teachers’ Journal,2017,Vol.3,Nabadwip Vidyasagar College(with Siba Prasad Chakraborti).
- UGC-sponsored National Seminar on Sustainable Development and the Role of Government, organized by S. R. Lahiri
- National Seminar on Environment and Sustainable Development in India,organized CSESD,Rabindra Bharati University,20-21/2/09
- National Conference on Contemporary Issues In Economic Development,organized byUniversity of Kalyani, 5-6March, 2009
- International Finance Conference on Current Issues in Finance in Developing Nations,organized by the Deptt. Of Business Management,C.U.India In collaboration with Indian Accounting Association, Kolkata Branch,17-18 January,2014