|Date of Joining
||24th February, 2016
|Area of Specialization
- PLANT PHYSIOLOGY
- HUMAN MOLECULAR GENETICS ; DISEASE MODEL: GLAUCOMA, PARKINSONS’ DISEASE; MATHEMATICAL REPRESENTATION OF DNA BASES AND MAKE WELL UNDERSTANDING OF GENETICS OF DISEASES THROUGH MATHEMATICS
- Suddhasil Mookherjee, Deblina Banerjee, Subhadip Chakraborty, Indranil Mukhopadhyay, Abhijit Sen, Kunal Ray “Evaluation of the IL1 gene cluster SNPs in primary open angle glaucoma pathogenesis”. Genetic Testing and Molecular Biomarkers (2016, June); [in press] [Joint First Author] (IF: 1.3)
- Antara Banerjee, Subhadip Chakraborty, Abhijit Chakraborty, Saikat Chakrabarti and Kunal Ray “Functional and Structural Analyses of CYP1B1 Variants Linked to Congenital and Adult-Onset Glaucoma to Investigate the Molecular Basis of These Diseases, PLoS One (2016, May) [in press] [Joint First Author] (IF: 3.7)
- Mansi Vishal, Anchal Sharma, Lalit Kaurani, Subhadip Chakraborty, Jharna Ray, Abhijit Sen, Arijit Mukhopadhyay & Kunal Ray. “Evaluation of Genetic Association of the INK4 Locus with Primary Open Angle Glaucoma in East Indian Population”. Scientific Report (2014), 4: 5115 (IF: 5.578).
- Lalit Kaurani, Mansi Vishal, Dhirendra Kumar, Anchal Sharma, Bharati Mehani, Charu Sharma, Subhadip Chakraborty, Pankaj Jha, Jharna Ray, Abhijit Sen, Debasis Dash, Kunal Ray and Arijit Mukhopadhyay ”Gene rich large deletions are overrepresented in POAG patients of Indian and Caucasian origins”, IOVS. (2014); April 24, 2014, doi: 10.1167/iovs.14-14339 (IF: 3.441)
- Subhadip Chakraborty, Suddhasil Mookherjee, Abhijit Sen, and Kunal Ray “Analysis of COCH and TNFA Variants in East Indian Primary Open Angle Glaucoma Patients”, BMRI.( 2013); Volume 2013, Article ID 937870, 7 pages (IF: 2.70)
- Suddhasil Mookherjee, Subhadip Chakraborty, Mansi Vishal, Deblina Banerjee, Abhijit Sen, Kunal Ray “WDR36 variants in East Indian primary open-angle glaucoma patients”. Molecular Vision (2011); 17:2618-2627, Received 30 May 2011 | Accepted 22 September 2011 (IF: 2.3)
- Suddhasil Mookherjee, Deblina Banerjee, Subhadip Chakraborty, Antara
Banerjee, Indranil Mukhopadhyay, Abhijit Sen and Kunal Ray “Association of IL1A and IL1B loci with primary open angle glaucoma”, BMC Med Genet. (2010); 11: 99. Published online 2010 June 19.(IF: 2.51)
- Oral presentation titled “Functional Analysis of CYP1B1 in the context of Glaucoma pathogenesis” in the annual meeting of Society of Biological Chemists (INDIA), Kolkata Chapter held at CSIR-IICB, West Bengal, India, April 26, 2014.
- Presented a poster titled “Molecular analysis of Cochlin and TNF- gene in East Indian patients with Primary Open Angle Glaucoma” in 25th annual meeting of Indian eye research group, held at l.v.prasad eye Institute, hyderabad, from 28-29th July, 2012.
- Presented a poster titled “Analysis of WDR36 gene variants for its potential association with primary open angle glaucoma pathogenesis” in 3rd annual meeting of International Conference on Omics meets Disease, held at Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata, from 15-18 December, 2011.
- Presented a poster titled “Association of WDR36 SNPs with Primary Open Angle Glaucoma” in 35th annual meeting of Indian Society of Human Genetics (ISHG), held at SGPGIMS, Lucknow, India, March 6-8, 2010.
- Presented a poster titled ‘Analysis of IL-1 Gene Cluster for its Potential Association with Glaucoma Pathogenesis’ in 13th Human Genome Meeting held at HICC, Hyderabad, India, during September 27-30, 2008.
- Oral presentation titled “Analysis of IL-1 gene cluster for its potential association with glaucoma pathogenesis” in the annual meeting of Society of Biological Chemists (INDIA), Kolkata Chapter held at Digha, West Bengal, India, August 22-24, 2008.
|Participation in Schools/Conferences/Workshops/Symposia/Seminars
- Participted in the 1st meeting on International Update on Movement Disorder, held at Siliguri, India; February 14-16, 2014.
- Participated in the meeting of Neuro Update; held at CSIR-IICB, Kolkata on 29-30th Nov. 2013.
- Participated in the 30th annual convention of Indian Association for Cancer Research and International Symposium on “signalling Network and Cancer”, held at CSIR-IICB, Jadavpur, kolkata, February 6 – 9, 2011.
- Participated in the workshop on “Genetic epidemiological Methods for Dissection of Complex Human Traits” organized
by TCG-ISI Centre for Population Genomics (CpG), Kolkata, India and University of Pittsburgh, U.S.A., held at Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata February 23-28
- Attended International Meeting on Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (Asia ARVO 2009) held at HICC, Hyderabad, India, January 15-18, 2009.
- Attended the International Symposium on “ Complex Diseases : Approaches to Gene Identification and Therapeutic Management” HGM 2008 Satellite Symposium held at Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata, September 25-26, 2008.
- Participated in the National level Training on “Improved Production Technology for Jute and Allied Fibre Crops” held at CRIJAF, Barrackpore, KolKATA-120, India, from August 20-27, 2007.
|Member of State/National/International Professional Bodies
- LIFE MEMBER OF CALCUTTA CONSORTIUM OF HUMAN GENETICS