- Madhuban Datta (Bhattacharya) & Anilava Kaviraj. 2011. Acute toxicity of the synthetic pyrethroid pesticide fenvalerate to some air breathing fishes. Toxicological & Environmental Chemistry, 93:10, 2034-2039. ISSN :0277-2248 (Print)
- Madhuban (Datta) Bhattacharya, 2011. Environmental fate and acute toxicity of deltamethrin to air breathing fish- overview. Proceedings of state level seminar on Biodiversity in India: Perspective, management and Conservation, 26 Feb, 2011. P.12-17.
- Dr. Madhuban Datta, 2012. Toxicity of fenvalerate, a pyrethroid pesticide to some freshwater air breathing fish and role of dietary ascorbic acid in ameliorating it – an overview – an overview. Proceedings of State level seminar on ‘Advancement of biological science towards sustainable development” Berhampore girls college, Berhampore, Murshidabad, 29-30 Mar, 2012, p-107-111.
- Dr. Madhuban Datta. 2013. Toxicity evaluation of two fourth generation pyrethroid pesticide on air breathing fish and fish food organisms. Proceedings of national seminar on ‘Contemporary issues on environment and development in India and adjacent countries’, Department of Geography, Kalyani Mahavidyalaya, Kalyani, Nadia, 20-21 sept, 2013.p;168-181. ISBN: 978-81-928047-2-9
- Comparative study of three different solvent conditions on acute toxicity of deltamethrin to goldfish Carassiusauratus. Proceedings of State level seminar on impact of pollution: Assessment and awareness. Department of Zoology, Hooghly Women’s College, 14-15 Feb, 2014. p:81-86
- Madhuban Datta. 2015. Acute toxicity of deltamethrin to goldfish Carassius auratus under varying experimental conditions. Pollution Research. Vol 34, issue 2, 2015; page no: 451-455. ISSN:0257-8050.
- Madhuban Datta. 2016. Status, guild and diversity of avian fauna from wetland site and surroundings, in Krishnagar, a City beside tropic of cancer, West Bengal, India. International journal of fauna and biological studies. 3(4), p: 68-75. ISSN 2347-2677.
- Madhuban Datta, 2016. Ergonomics for teachers. Teachers Journal, Nabadwip Vidyasagar College. Vol: I. P-27-32. ISSN No. 2395-5627.
- Madhuban Datta, 2017, Sea horse: an enigma of nature with life time pair bonding? Vol: II. P-129-140. ISSN No. 2395-5627.
- Madhuban Datta, 2018, Evaluation of fenvalerate toxicity and its effect on biochemistry and physiology of some air breathing fish: an overview. Vol: III, P- 233-243.ISSN No. 2395-5627.
|WORKSHOPS AND SEMINARS ATTENDED
- Presented a paper on Report of a new stopover site for wetland and migratory birds from Krishnagar, Nadia, West Bengal in UGC sponsored International conference on environmental biology and ecological modeling (ICEBM 2014) organized by Department of Zoology, Visvaharati; 24-26, Feb, 2014
- Presented a paper on Evaluation of the growth boosting effect of different sourcesand levels of Ascorbic acid on Clariasgariepinus (African sharp tooth catfish) in International Seminar on contemporary developments in nutritional research (BKP Rastraguru Surendranath College, Jan 5-6, 2017.
- Presented a paper on Seasonal variation of avian guilds and its link to hydrological parameters from a wetland site in Krishnagar, Nadia in 2nd World Environment Summitheld on 16-18th July 2018, Science city auditorium, Kolkata.
- Presented a paper on Dietary supplementation of ascorbic acid- a tool to prevent toxicity of synthetic pyrethroid fenvalerate to freshwater catfish Clariasgariepinus. In UGC sponsored National seminar on recent advances in stress physiology, toxicology and immunology, University of Kalyani, 27-28 Nov, 2003. pp.T-24.
- Attended State level seminar on regional economic development, department of economics, Krishnagar govt College, Krishnagar, Nadia. 4-5 April, 2007.
- Presented a paper on National seminar on application of mathematics in science and social science, department of mathematics, Nabadwip Vidyasagar College, 10-11 Jan, 2012.
- Presented a paper on Toxicity evaluation of two forth generation pyrethroid pesticide on some air breathing fish and fish food organisms in UGC sponsored National Seminar on Contemporary issues on environment and development in India and adjacent countries by Department of Geography, Kalyani Mahavidyalaya, Kalyani, Nadia, 20-21 Sept, 2013.
- Presented a paper on Lac Production: A boost for Indian Rural Economy in National seminar on Development and role of Local Self Government: Indian Perspective Department of Commerce and Economics in collaboration with the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (Searampore chapter) on Dec 11 – 12, 2015.
- Presented a paper on Seasonal variation of water quality parameters and its correlation to water bird diversity in Sadhanparabeel, Krishnagar in National seminar on Local Biodiversity by Department of Botany Raja Rammohan Roy Mahavidyalaya, Hooghly, W.B., 30th Jan, 2018.
- Presented a paper on Influence of habitat heterogeneity and food availability on the abundance and distribution of avifauna in Sadhanparabeel, Krishnagar, Nadia in National seminar on Climate Change and biodiversity management by Biodiversity Board, Govt. of W.B. organised by Dept. of Zoology and Physics, Sabang Sajanikanta Mahavidyalaya, 9th March, 2018.
- Presented a paper on Dietary supplementation of ascorbic acid- a tool to prevent stresses of synthetic pyrethroids in air breathing fish. Seminar on “Fish and its environment”. Department of Zoology. University of Kalyani. June 14, 2003. pp 46.
- Presented a paper on Environmental fate and acute toxicity of Deltamethrin to air breathing fish: An overview Biodiversity in India: Perspective, management and Conservation, UGC sponsored State level seminar, department of Geography, D.L. Roy College, Krishnagar, Nadia, 26 Feb, 2011.
- Presented a paper on Toxicity of Fenvalerate, a pyrethroid pesticide to some freshwater air breathing fish and role of dietary Ascorbic acid in ameliorating it. An Overview in UGC sponsored State level seminar Advancement of biological science towards sustainable development, , Department of Zoology, Berhampore girls college, Berhampore,Murshidabad,29-30 Mar,2012
- Seminar cum workshop on trends in bioinformatics: Berhampore Girls college. 8-9 Mar, 2013.
- Presented a paper on A comparative study of different water quality parameters and solvent conditions on acute toxicity of deltamethrin to goldfish Carassius auratus in Impact of pollution: assessment and awareness. UGC sponsored State level seminar,Department of Zoology, Hooghly women’s College, Hooghly, 14-15, Feb, 2014.
- Attended one day seminar on first world DNA Day celebration organized by University of Kalyani on 25th April, 2018.