- Highly selective approach for the total synthesis of (+)- heliconol A. Debendra K. Mohapatra, Bhaskar Chatterjee, Mukund K. Gurjar; Tetrahedron Asymmetry 2008, 19, 1568.
- Highly stereoselective approach toward the synthesis of the macrolactone core of amphidinolide W. Debendra K. Mohapatra, Bhaskar Chatterjee, Mukund K. Gurjar; Tetrahedron Lett. 2009, 50, 755.
- Asymmetric Synthesis of a 12-Membered Macrolactone Core and a 6-epi analogue of amphidinolide W from 4-Pentenoic Acid. Bhaskar Chatterjee, Dhananjoy Mondal, Smritilekha Bera; Tetrahedron Asymmetry 2012, 23, 1170.
- Julia-Kocienski olefination: a key reaction for the synthesis of macrolides. Bhaskar Chatterjee, Dhananjoy Mondal, Smritilekha Bera; Tetrahedron Asymmetry 2014, 25, 1.
- δ,ɛ-Unsaturated α,β-diamino acids as new building blocks for the asymmetric synthesis of diverse α,β-diamino acids. Nemai Saha, Bhaskar Chatterjee, Shital K. Chattopadhyay; J. Org. Chem. 2015, 80, 1896.
- Diversity oriented synthesis of γ-amino 1,2-diols and α-amino esters starting from a common building block. Bhaskar Chatterjee, Nemai Saha, Shital K. Chattopadhyay; (Communicated)
- Installation of quaternary stereocentre on carbohydrate mediated chiral pool approach. Smritilekha Bera, Bhaskar Chatterjee, Dhananjoy Mondal; (Communicated)