Welcome to Nabadwip Vidyasagar College
Started on 5th March 1942 as a branch of Calcutta Vidyasagar College, Nabadwip Vidyasagar College was initially housed in Nabadwip Hindu School. From 1942 to 1948 it functioned as a branch of Calcutta Vidyasagar College. A local committee of the citizens of Nabadwip was formed to look after its needs. It’s administration was centralised in Calcutta, under the guidance of which Prof. Madhabdas Chakraborty of Calcutta Vidyasagar College was entrusted with the job to look after the day to day functioning of Nabadwip Vidyasagar College.